- At Firehouse Preschool we firmly believe that the first six years of our children's lives are the richest and most important.
- These are the years that will decide what kind of man or woman that our child will grow to be.
- Therefore every child should have the best education balanced with love, respect, discipline, and understanding.
- We offer an educational program in the mornings with qualified, experienced teachers guiding your child as he or she progresses individually.
- Your child will be learning at an age-appropriate level, their basic concepts, such as the alphabet, sounds, numbers, and all necessary pre-reading skills.
- Computer instruction, dance, and gymnastics are also offered. The program is enhanced with outdoor playtime and learning, story times, music, videos, cooking, and field trips.
- Our Kindergarten program has a full spectrum of content. This includes reading, phonics, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and art. Socialization and independence are also encouraged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 164 students
393 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
AltadenaGrades: NS-K | 25 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
PasadenaGrades: K-11 | 342 students
K-12: 535 S. Pasadena Ave/High School: 301 N. Orange Grove Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91105
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017