- At Firehouse Preschool we firmly believe that the first six years of our children's lives are the richest and most important.
- These are the years that will decide what kind of man or woman that our child will grow to be.
- Therefore every child should have the best education balanced with love, respect, discipline, and understanding.
- We offer an educational program in the mornings with qualified, experienced teachers guiding your child as he or she progresses individually.
- Your child will be learning at an age-appropriate level, their basic concepts, such as the alphabet, sounds, numbers, and all necessary pre-reading skills.
- Computer instruction, dance, and gymnastics are also offered. The program is enhanced with outdoor playtime and learning, story times, music, videos, cooking, and field trips.
- Our Kindergarten program has a full spectrum of content. This includes reading, phonics, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and art. Socialization and independence are also encouraged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 20 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-1171 1.3 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)793-3741 3.6 K
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.