- At Firehouse Preschool we firmly believe that the first six years of our children's lives are the richest and most important.
- These are the years that will decide what kind of man or woman that our child will grow to be.
- Therefore every child should have the best education balanced with love, respect, discipline, and understanding.
- We offer an educational program in the mornings with qualified, experienced teachers guiding your child as he or she progresses individually.
- Your child will be learning at an age-appropriate level, their basic concepts, such as the alphabet, sounds, numbers, and all necessary pre-reading skills.
- Computer instruction, dance, and gymnastics are also offered. The program is enhanced with outdoor playtime and learning, story times, music, videos, cooking, and field trips.
- Our Kindergarten program has a full spectrum of content. This includes reading, phonics, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and art. Socialization and independence are also encouraged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 20 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-1171 1.3 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)793-3741 3.6 K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.