Aria Montessori School
- The Aria Montessori School recognizes that the only valid impulse to learning is the self-motivation of the child.
- Children move themselves toward learning by nature. Adults often intervene with the best intentions and place obstacles to learning in the child's path.
- Children will learn because of or in spite of the adults in their world.
- To this effect, we feel that any unnecessary help given to the children hinders them in growth.
- The teacher prepares the environment, observes and directs the activity, functions as an authority and protector of the children and environment and offers work according to the readiness and need of each child.
- The purpose of Aria Montessori School is to help your child emotionally, socially, intellectually and physically, not as a replacement, but as a supplement to the home.
- Aria Montessori School is non-discriminatory. It accords equal treatment and access to services without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: K | 24 students
1923 Allen Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-2865 3.6 K
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 20 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-1171 4 PK-K
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.