Aria Montessori School
- The Aria Montessori School recognizes that the only valid impulse to learning is the self-motivation of the child.
- Children move themselves toward learning by nature. Adults often intervene with the best intentions and place obstacles to learning in the child's path.
- Children will learn because of or in spite of the adults in their world.
- To this effect, we feel that any unnecessary help given to the children hinders them in growth.
- The teacher prepares the environment, observes and directs the activity, functions as an authority and protector of the children and environment and offers work according to the readiness and need of each child.
- The purpose of Aria Montessori School is to help your child emotionally, socially, intellectually and physically, not as a replacement, but as a supplement to the home.
- Aria Montessori School is non-discriminatory. It accords equal treatment and access to services without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PasadenaGrades: K-11 | 342 students
K-8: 535 S. Pasadena Ave/High School: 301 N. Orange Grove Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91105
- AltadenaGrades: K | 24 students
1923 Allen Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
- PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 164 students
393 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
- AltadenaGrades: NS-K | 25 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.