Aria Montessori School
Tel: (626) 793-3741
- The Aria Montessori School recognizes that the only valid impulse to learning is the self-motivation of the child.
- Children move themselves toward learning by nature. Adults often intervene with the best intentions and place obstacles to learning in the child's path.
- Children will learn because of or in spite of the adults in their world.
- To this effect, we feel that any unnecessary help given to the children hinders them in growth.
- The teacher prepares the environment, observes and directs the activity, functions as an authority and protector of the children and environment and offers work according to the readiness and need of each child.
- The purpose of Aria Montessori School is to help your child emotionally, socially, intellectually and physically, not as a replacement, but as a supplement to the home.
- Aria Montessori School is non-discriminatory. It accords equal treatment and access to services without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 24 students
1923 Allen Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 798-2865 3.6 PK-K
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 21 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 798-1171 4 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?