Flintridge Preparatory School
- Flintridge Preparatory School offers a rigorous, moral, and intimate learning enviornment, nurturing in its students the skills, knowledge, values, and inspiration essential ti a rewarding college experience, a lifelong embrace of education, a devotion to community, and a full and responsible life.
- Here, strong bonds are forged - between student and student, student and teacher, books and dreams.
- In this cooperative and caring environment, we nurture critical thinking and intellectual curiosity to prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning.
- We provide an ordered environment that allows young people to become free through growth and learning.
- Every academic success or challenge, every touchdown, every sculpture, every rehearsal is a lesson in personal struggle and triumph.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 396-6300 5.3 K-12
- San Jose Grades: NS-12 | 2048 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 249-2510 302.7 NS-12
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 980-6692 12.3 7-12
- Atherton Grades: 6-12 | 807 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Atherton, CA 94027
(650) 330-2000 317.7 6-12