Flintridge Preparatory School
- Flintridge Preparatory School offers a rigorous, moral, and intimate learning enviornment, nurturing in its students the skills, knowledge, values, and inspiration essential ti a rewarding college experience, a lifelong embrace of education, a devotion to community, and a full and responsible life.
- Here, strong bonds are forged - between student and student, student and teacher, books and dreams.
- In this cooperative and caring environment, we nurture critical thinking and intellectual curiosity to prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning.
- We provide an ordered environment that allows young people to become free through growth and learning.
- Every academic success or challenge, every touchdown, every sculpture, every rehearsal is a lesson in personal struggle and triumph.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 5.3 K-12
- San Jose Grades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)249-2510 302.7 PK-12
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818)980-6692 12.3 7-12
- Atherton Grades: 6-12 | 799 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)330-2000 317.7 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.