Rainbow Child Development Center
- Rainbow Child Development Center is delighted you have chosen Rainbow C.D.C for the early education and care of your child.
- We know that you, as parents, want the best care and education for your child.
- We are committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood care and education program to all children 3-4 in Koreatown.
- We provide developmentally appropriate interest areas that encourage the child to explore and engage the environment on a first-hand basis.
- This creates a foundation for children to learn, grow and develop at their own pace.
- The core of the curriculum emerges from the curiosity, awareness, and interests of the children that blend together to form relevant learning experiences that bring significance to problem solving, social skills, nurturing and creativity.
- Our center has an international and multicultural population. We cherish and encourage contributions from families of diverse backgrounds.
- Rainbow C.D.C. refrains from religious instruction or worship of any kind.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K | 7 students
975 S Berendo St
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(213)383-7776 0.2 K
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 12 students
3300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213)387-7252 0.6 NS-K
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.