Rainbow Child Development Center
- Rainbow Child Development Center is delighted you have chosen Rainbow C.D.C for the early education and care of your child.
- We know that you, as parents, want the best care and education for your child.
- We are committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood care and education program to all children 3-4 in Koreatown.
- We provide developmentally appropriate interest areas that encourage the child to explore and engage the environment on a first-hand basis.
- This creates a foundation for children to learn, grow and develop at their own pace.
- The core of the curriculum emerges from the curiosity, awareness, and interests of the children that blend together to form relevant learning experiences that bring significance to problem solving, social skills, nurturing and creativity.
- Our center has an international and multicultural population. We cherish and encourage contributions from families of diverse backgrounds.
- Rainbow C.D.C. refrains from religious instruction or worship of any kind.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K | 7 students
975 S Berendo St
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(213)383-7776 0.2 K
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 90 students
672 S Lafayette Park Pl Suite 15
Los Angeles, CA 90057 0.5 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 12 students
3300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213)387-7252 0.6 NS-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.