Academy For Early Learning
- The Academy for Early Learning is a licensed, non-profit preschool dedicated to consistently providing quality child care through enriching developmental and academic experiences for children ages 2 months through 5 years old.
- We are committed to creating a sound foundation for inner city multilingual, multi cultural children by forging a positive and trusting relationship with parents, and other relative caregivers, in order to develop each child as an individual.
- The Academy for Early Learning is committed to creating a loving learning environment that encourages creativity, develops citizenship, cultivates the imagination and promotes diversity for all children.
- We offer a quality child development program focusing on each child as an individual and emphasizing teamwork between parents and teachers.
- Our Center's philosophy is rooted in relationship-based care, building strong attachments through primary care and small groups.
- We believe it is important to establish relationships first to ensure young children become healthy, emotionally secure individuals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance (Ballet & Tap), Karate, Music, Swimming, Tennis|
- People that viewed Academy For Early Learning also viewed these schools: Ladera Heights Prep Dev Center, Kids Preparatory Academy, Culver City Christian School and Los Angeles First Preschool Education Center, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-KG | 34 students
6901 Knowlton Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 52 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-PK | 58 students
2029 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.