From The Heart Preschool & Enrichment Center
- AtFrom The Heart Preschool & Enrichment Center, Our Academic program consists of a daily routine of learning to love and loving to learn.
- We feel that children will love to learn if they are given the opportunity to do so in an environment that is fun, yet conducive to the child.
- We promote positive thoughts and positive actions through hands on discovery and we encourage each child to experiment with daily activities, which will help them achieve success in everyday living.
- Our academics are designed with the child's needs being our top priority.
- Although each child will take advantage of all of our studies, some children may need additional help in some areas while they may excel in others.
- This is why our academic program is not set in stone, but highly adjustable to fit the needs of each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$600|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: NS-PK | 71 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)672-3777 0.2 NS-PK
- Inglewood Grades: PK-K | 31 students
901 E Redondo Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90302
(424)750-9049 0.4 PK-K
- Inglewood Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
701 Grace Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
(310)674-8470 0.8 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS | 35 students
3808 W 54th St
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(323)299-0189 0.9 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.