From The Heart Preschool & Enrichment Center
- AtFrom The Heart Preschool & Enrichment Center, Our Academic program consists of a daily routine of learning to love and loving to learn.
- We feel that children will love to learn if they are given the opportunity to do so in an environment that is fun, yet conducive to the child.
- We promote positive thoughts and positive actions through hands on discovery and we encourage each child to experiment with daily activities, which will help them achieve success in everyday living.
- Our academics are designed with the child's needs being our top priority.
- Although each child will take advantage of all of our studies, some children may need additional help in some areas while they may excel in others.
- This is why our academic program is not set in stone, but highly adjustable to fit the needs of each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$600|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: NS-PK | 71 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)672-3777 0.2 NS-PK
- Inglewood Grades: PK-K | 31 students
901 E Redondo Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90302
(424)750-9049 0.4 PK-K
- Inglewood Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
701 Grace Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
(310)674-8470 0.8 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS | 35 students
3808 W 54th St
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(323)299-0189 0.9 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.