The teachers and staff at KinderCare in Whittier are passionate and dedicated about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 15 years in the early child development field.
The majority of our teachers have their education in the early childhood education.
The KinderCare team in Whittier strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
The true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 44 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in the city of Whittier. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare in Whittier, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Each child and their family is considered part of our KinderCare family. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- KinderCare Of Whittier focuses on the health and safety of all children. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator to assist in keeping our center up to licensing, and KinderCare requirements in order to maintain the safety and health of all children. All Staff members have been certified in CPR and First Aid. KinderCare has provided a safety door and fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Services, E. LA Regional Dept of Child and Family Services
Endorse Whittier KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.