- The teachers and staff at KinderCare in Whittier are passionate and dedicated about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 15 years in the early child development field.
- The majority of our teachers have their education in the early childhood education.
- The KinderCare team in Whittier strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- The true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in the city of Whittier. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare in Whittier, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Each child and their family is considered part of our KinderCare family. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- KinderCare Of Whittier focuses on the health and safety of all children. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator to assist in keeping our center up to licensing, and KinderCare requirements in order to maintain the safety and health of all children. All Staff members have been certified in CPR and First Aid. KinderCare has provided a safety door and fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Services, E. LA Regional Dept of Child and Family Services
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whittier Grades: K-8 | 334 students
15700 Citrustree Rd
Whittier, CA 90603
(562)943-8812 0.3 K-8
- Whittier Grades: NS-PK | 64 students
10005 S. Cole Rd
Whittier, CA 90603
(562)698-1027 0.7 NS-PK
- Whittier Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
11537 Grovedale Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)694-1879 0.9 PK-8
- Whittier Grades: PK-K | 30 students
15215 Janine Dr
Whittier, CA 90605 0.9 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.