St Linus Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Linus School is a Catholic elementary school committed to providing a quality Catholic education.
- In collaboration with parents, the faculty, staff and clergy minister together in the spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development of each child.
- St. Linus School provides an environment where students experience a faith community in which the message of Jesus is central.
- The faculty and staff strive to offer families an affordable, quality Catholic education which integrates the Gospel values with a strong academic program.
- Parents are recognized as the primary educators of their children and in partnership with them, the faculty, staff and clergy prepare the students to be full and active members of the church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)907-4672 12.2 NS-3
- La Mirada Grades: NS-4 | 346 students
12200 Oxford Drive
La Mirada, CA 90638
(562)902-1779 3.4 NS-4
- Whittier Grades: NS-8 | 267 students
11537 Grovedale Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)694-1879 4.1 NS-8
We are very proud to send our daughter to St. Linus. The caring, nurturing and learning environment is evident in the lower grades. The friendly office staff is always willing to assist us with our concerns or questions. We are very happy here at St. Linus.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Mom
Small school and close knit. Lots of parent involvement. Well rounded sports program. Last two graduates ( valedictorian and salutatorian) from the local catholic high school were St. Linus alum. They must be doing something right at this small school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Cij92
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.