Montessori preschool and private school in Irvine. We offer more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers with an authentic Montessori school, led by trained Montessori teachers.
Small class sizes, passionate teachers and the unique Knowledge for Life curriculum make LePort great private school choice.
Leport School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition fees vary based on program selected, child's age, and schedule.
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Academic Chess, Art, Boot Camp, Computer Programming, Debate/Forensics, Mini Yogis (Yoga), Montessori in Motion (Ball Play and Sports for the younger child)
- LePort Montessori Preschool and Private School in Irvine offers more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. We are an authentic Montessori school that will equip your child with Knowledge for Life - the essential skills and knowledge he needs to thrive as a joyous child today and as a successful adult tomorrow.
- Our preschool students are led by passionate, expert, caring teachers who have Bachelor`s degrees and specialized, year-long AMI Montessori training; while our upper elementary/junior high learners are guided by teachers with Bachelor`s degrees, deep subject matter expertise, and love for teaching.
- At LePort, we want to prepare our students in their whole being for the adventure of life, and our students` families are our partners in that process. We enroll a family, not just a child. We actively encourage parents and other significant people to be involved in the LePort experience.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Leport School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.