Fountain Valley Montessori Center
Tel: (714) 593-8333
- Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a state-of-the-art facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 9 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Fountain Valley Montessori Center is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
- We strive to promote social graciousness and caring for each other and the world around them.
- To meet the needs of each child`s individual spirit we allow them the freedom to explore, make mistakes, question and grow at a pace comfortable to the child.
- Our mission is to create a physical environment that allows a child to feel a sense of belonging, to feel safe and secure, to develop and strengthen their self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see website.|
|Admissions Director||Sneha Mehta|
|Admissions Associate||Sara Turner|
- Please visit our website at fvmontessori.com for details.
- Find us on facebook @FVMontessori and on instagram @FVMontessori
- Please contact us to enroll your child or to schedule a tour, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00pm.
- emails - email@example.com
- Phone - 714-593-8333
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 907-4672 5.7 NS-3
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-5 | 110 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 377-5779 4.8 PK-5
- Redondo Beach Grades: PK-5 | 185 students
907 Knob Hill Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 544-3099 25.9 PK-5
- Torrance Grades: PK-K | 39 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 328-6313 23.6 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?