Fountain Valley Montessori Center
Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a state-of-the-art facility within a secured environment.
Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 9 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
Our goal at Fountain Valley Montessori Center is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
We strive to promote social graciousness and caring for each other and the world around them.
To meet the needs of each child`s individual spirit we allow them the freedom to explore, make mistakes, question and grow at a pace comfortable to the child.
Our mission is to create a physical environment that allows a child to feel a sense of belonging, to feel safe and secure, to develop and strengthen their self-esteem.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-2
- Students: 184 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Please see website.
- Please visit our website at fvmontessori.com for details.
- Find us on facebook @FVMontessori and on instagram @FVMontessori
- Please contact us to enroll your child or to schedule a tour, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00pm.
- emails - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 714-593-8333
Profile last updated:
Endorse Fountain Valley Montessori Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.