Fountain Valley Montessori Center
- Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a state-of-the-art facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 9 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Fountain Valley Montessori Center is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
- We strive to promote social graciousness and caring for each other and the world around them.
- To meet the needs of each child`s individual spirit we allow them the freedom to explore, make mistakes, question and grow at a pace comfortable to the child.
- Our mission is to create a physical environment that allows a child to feel a sense of belonging, to feel safe and secure, to develop and strengthen their self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see website.|
|Admissions Director||Sneha Mehta|
|Admissions Associate||Sara Turner|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)907-4672 5.7 NS-3
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-4 | 66 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)377-5779 4.8 PK-4
- Redondo Beach Grades: PK-5 | 186 students
907 Knob Hill Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310)540-9742 25.9 PK-5
- Torrance Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
(310)328-6313 23.6 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.