Buena Park KinderCare
Our staff here at Buena Park are fully qualified Early Childhood Educators with over 200 years of teaching experience! We are a very diverse team whose daily goal is to provide the best learning experience to each child in our center.
We value their education because we are the foundation of their future..
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our Center is located near the intersection of Rosecrans & Beach Blvd with nearby cities of La Mirada, La Habra and Fullerton. We provide nutritional, well balanced meals such as breakfast, two snacks and lunch all prepared on site for our children. We offer drop off and pick up to the following schools: Beatty, Eastwood, Gilbert, Golden Hill, and Sunset Lane. Buena Park KinderCare is a family oriented center with longevity of staff and security pad entrance for enrolled parents. We welcome every family to come and be part of our KinderCare family.
- Buena Park KinderCare places your child's safety and well-being as one of our utmost priorities. To ensure the safety of all our students, we use a keypad entry system. Furthermore, we have an on-site Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Ronda. She completes center cleanliness and safety checks along with training of staff members on health & safety certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Endorse Buena Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.