Speech & Language Development Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 191 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Speech and Language Development Center is a nonprofit school and therapy center serving children and young adults with special needs, age three months through 21 years.
- Drawing on over 60 years of knowledge, skill and success, SLDC provides remediation for language/learning, emotional/social and neurologically-based needs to students with a broad scope of diagnoses, including Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- The Center is certified by the California State Department of Education and licensed by the California State Department of Social Services.
- For more information, see www.sldc.net.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Speech & Language Development Center?
The application deadline for Speech & Language Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Speech & Language Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards