Rossier Park School
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
5340 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
- Long BeachGrades: PK-12 | 185 students
1000 Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA 90813
- Garden GroveGrades: K-12 | 54 students
9621 Bixby Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Laguna NiguelGrades: NS-12 | 10 students
28062 Forbes Rd, Ste B
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- DowneyGrades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.