Rossier Park School
Tel: (714) 562-0441
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 119 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 995-1800 2.3 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
720 S Magnolia Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 871-4635 3.1 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: PK-12 | 120 students
4905 East La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92807
(877) 427-4905 11.5 PK-12
- Anaheim Grades: K-12 | 57 students
1011 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 563-4299 5 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?