Rossier Park School
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rowland HeightsGrades: NS-12
18550 Farjardo St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91789
La PalmaGrades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
NorwalkGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
11364 Imperial Hwy
Norwalk, CA 90650
AnaheimGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
720 S Magnolia Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
AnaheimGrades: 7-12 | 107 students
1275 E. Broadway St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017