Rossier Park School
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 2.3 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
720 S Magnolia Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)871-4635 3.1 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 128 students
4905 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)693-2022 11.5 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: K-12 | 40 students
1011 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)776-7833 5 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.