Del Sol School
- This non-profit educational corporation is a quality program designed to meet the unique and challenging needs of our students.
- Learning for all the students at Del Sol School is enhanced through the supportive and encouraging nature of our school staff, and dedicated families. All Del Sol students strive for progress in all areas. Del Sol School provides an educational environment where all students learn. The teachers at Del Sol are an exceptional group of staff working collaboratively to ensure student achievement.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kim Huynen|
- Del Sol School is a non-profit educational corporation established in 2000. Del Sol School is a licensed preschool and private school that believes in meeting the academic and developmental needs of children by providing a quality learning environment. Del Sol School values each student’s individuality, intelligence, and creativity. Children are taught and encouraged to be independent, responsible for their own behavior, respectful of others and to explore the world around them. Del Sol School uses a research-based child directed program that develops active learners and creative problem solvers who are eager to apply their knowledge to real life experiences.
- CORE VALUES:
- Del Sol School believes that children learn best and develop positive self -esteem when their environment is intellectually stimulating they are allowed to experience making mistakes and mastering difficult tasks behavioral expectations are clearly defined and consistently reinforced their physical, social, and emotional needs are met the curriculum is experiential and appropriately challenging for students abilities, interests, and learning styles they are able to participate in decision-making related to their learning they take responsibility for their behavior they have respect for themselves and others the adults in the environment are enthusiastic learners and model positive interpersonal relationships parents and teachers work together for the benefit of the students.
- CURRENT PROGRAMS:
- PRE-SCHOOL: A licensed California pre-school providing an education program for pre-K students. Infant day classroom for children beginning at 18 months of age. Extended day program and toilet training available.
- PRIVATE SCHOOL: A private school providing an education program for students in grades K-12.
- CAMP PROGRAM: A camp program providing educational services to children during school breaks in the winter, spring and summer.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 4.3 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
720 S Magnolia Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)871-4635 3.6 1-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.