Spectrum Center - Tara Hills
- Spectrum Center - Tara Hills serves 37 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES).
- The student:teacher of Spectrum Center - Tara Hills is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ASD, ID, ED, SLI, SLD, OHI, MD,|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Spectrum Center - Tara Hills also viewed these schools: A Better Chance School/cal Autism Foundation, Spectrum Center Schs (5 Campuses), Prospect Sierra School, East Bay Waldorf School and Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pablo Grades: 2-12 | 78 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 0.8 2-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)845-1321 10.3 5
- El Cerrito Grades: PK-8 | 494 students
960 Avis Drive/2060 Tapscott Ave.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
(510)809-9000 5.6 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 16.3 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.