Spectrum Center - Tara Hills
Spectrum Center - Tara Hills serves 37 students in grades Kindergarten-12, is a member of the California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES).
The student:teacher of Spectrum Center - Tara Hills is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
ASD, ID, ED, SLI, SLD, OHI, MD,
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Students must have an IEP and only applications/ referrals submitted by the school district will be considered for admission.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Spectrum Center - Tara Hills?
The application deadline for Spectrum Center - Tara Hills is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Spectrum Center - Tara Hills. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.