Spectrum Center - Tara Hills
Spectrum Center - Tara Hills serves 37 students in grades Kindergarten-12is a member of the California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES).
The student:teacher of Spectrum Center - Tara Hills is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 37 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
ASD, ID, ED, SLI, SLD, OHI, MD,
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Students must have an IEP and only applications/ referrals submitted by the school district will be considered for admission.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Spectrum Center - Tara Hills. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.