Spectrum Center - Tara Hills
- Spectrum Center - Tara Hills serves 37 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES).
- The student:teacher of Spectrum Center - Tara Hills is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ASD, ID, ED, SLI, SLD, OHI, MD,|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Spectrum Center - Tara Hills also viewed these schools: A Better Chance School/California Autism Foundation, Prospect Sierra School, East Bay Waldorf School, Montessori Elementary School of Alameda and Saint Hilary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 0.8 K-12
- El Cerrito Grades: K-8 | 474 students
960 Avis Drive/2060 Tapscott Ave.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
(510)236-5800 5.6 K-8
- El Sobrante Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
3800 Clark Road
El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510)222-3297 2.7 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 15.9 PK-8
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.