- At the Winchester School, we consider early childhood education a life-long mission that begins with our loving, caring, dedicated teachers and adminstrators.
- Our staff works with families that support our mission of educating the whole-child.
- When parents create a home for their children and teachers create a quality school, together we are creating the environment that shapes the children for years to come.
- It is from this understanding that good homes and good schools evolve.
- It is from this understanding that great learners grow!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,350|
|Tuition Notes||Part time fee available; excludes before and after care.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cathleen GIbert|
|Admissions Associate||Cathleen Gibert|
- Children entering our PreK3 program should be 3 years old by September 1st and potty-trained.