St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School
The purpose of St. Peter-Immanuel School is to provide a Christian education for its students.
The school intends to nurture the Christian lifestyle in the children by the example of Christian living.
By the guidance of the Holy Spirit, this school exists for the purpose of leading children to faith in their Savior and endeavoring to keep them in that faith, and to help the individual child in Christian growth.
The parochial school of St. Peter and Immanuel Lutheran Churches proclaims the Gospel, serves its students, and reaches out to the community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 70 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Located between Decatur and Monroeville on State Road 101, SPI is a PK3-8 Christ-centered school, fully accredited by the state and through NLSA. SPI reaches students of all abilities within a safe, positive, and rich learning environment. SPI is recognized within the community as a program of excellence and choice. Come and experience the difference!
I have one child in 5th grade and another child that just graduated from SPI. This is a wonderful school and provides a Christ focused education at a very affordable price. Not only is SPI accredited by the National Lutheran Schools Association but also the State of Indiana. I wish every student could experience the joy and love that is at this school.
Endorse St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.