St. Rose of Lima Catholic School
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 127 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,700
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or Navy pants with School polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Baking Club, Craft Club, Lego Club, Sports Club, VEX Robotics
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School teaches Christ, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, to ensure a life-long formation of faith. The students are challenged toward academic excellence so they may become contributing members of society. We, as Catholic educators, participate in the redemptive mission of the Catholic Church by providing faith formation for our students and by assisting them to integrate faith and values into their contemporary life experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Rose of Lima Catholic School cost?
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School's tuition is approximately $6,700 for private students.
What sports does St. Rose of Lima Catholic School offer?
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball and Volleyball.
What is St. Rose of Lima Catholic School's ranking?
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Rose of Lima Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Rose of Lima Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Rose of Lima Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards