|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Peace Montessori is a private, not-for-profit school dedicated to offering a sense of community for the children that parallels the culturally diverse communities of Northeast Indiana. Peace Montessori utilizes the philosophies and methods of Maria Montessori in conjunction with clinically proven methods of instruction, to emphasize overall development, self confidence, independence and a love of learning. Peace Montessori offers Montessori education for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and elementary aged children in and around Fort Wayne.
- People that viewed Peace Montessori also viewed these schools: Central Lutheran School, Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Canterbury School and Lutheran South Unity School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 942 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260) 493-7400 0.9 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260) 407-3553 9.9 NS-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 167 students
5401 S Calhoun St
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
(260) 744-0459 7.1 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.