St Peters Lutheran School
- At St. Peter's Lutheran School you will find a distinctive education helping your child grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Education centered in God's Word is the basis of our curriculum.
- St. Peter's is a mindset - students and staff working together as Christ's family, learning and strengthening each other.
- Students are treated as God's children, and teachers work closely with parents in developing each student to his/her potential.
- St. Peter's course of study offers challenges for every student.
- Students work to their potential as they develop their skills.
- In addition to these areas, students learn organization and study skills that prepare them for the world ahead.
- Through a variety of activities, students learn about themselves and their Lord in a positive, safe environment.
St Peters Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform shirts and solid colored pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is classified by church membership. We accept payments and state vouchers.|
|Admissions Director||Maranda Ripke|
|Admissions Associate||Chris Brune|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Fully accredited by the State of Indiana and National Lutheran Schools
- Christian education for children age 2 through grade 8
- Resource room offering individual tutoring and specialized group instruction
- SMART board technology in all classrooms
- Exceptional ISTEP scores
- Before and after school childcare available
- Extracurricular sports
- Choir, band, and strings instruction
- Computer lab and technology instruction
- Full or half day kindergarten
- All faiths welcome!
- All inclusive, affordable tuition
- Accepting state tuition vouchers
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Peters Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Central Christian School, Concordia Lutheran School, Canterbury School and Kiddie Prep School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)493-7400 0.3 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)493-0193 2.8 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
4245 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)426-9922 2.6 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)407-3553 9.6 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.