St Peters Lutheran School
- At St. Peter's Lutheran School you will find a distinctive education helping your child grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Education centered in God's Word is the basis of our curriculum.
- St. Peter's is a mindset - students and staff working together as Christ's family, learning and strengthening each other.
- Students are treated as God's children, and teachers work closely with parents in developing each student to his/her potential.
- St. Peter's course of study offers challenges for every student.
- Students work to their potential as they develop their skills.
- In addition to these areas, students learn organization and study skills that prepare them for the world ahead.
- Through a variety of activities, students learn about themselves and their Lord in a positive, safe environment.
St Peters Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform shirts and solid colored pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is classified by church membership. We accept payments and state vouchers.|
|Admissions Director||Maranda Ripke|
|Admissions Associate||Chris Brune|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Fully accredited by the State of Indiana and National Lutheran Schools
- Christian education for children age 2 through grade 8
- Resource room offering individual tutoring and specialized group instruction
- SMART board technology in all classrooms
- Exceptional ISTEP scores
- Before and after school childcare available
- Extracurricular sports
- Choir, band, and strings instruction
- Computer lab and technology instruction
- Full or half day kindergarten
- All faiths welcome!
- All inclusive, affordable tuition
- Accepting state tuition vouchers
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Peters Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Central Christian School, Concordia Lutheran School, Canterbury School and Kiddie Prep School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)493-7400 0.3 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)493-0193 2.8 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
4245 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)426-9922 2.6 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)407-3553 9.6 NS-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.