Windward Child Development Center
Windward Child Development Center Photo #7 - Students enjoy a little friendly competition in the blocks center.
All of us at Windward would like to welcome you to our school.
We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Windward Child Development Center! We consider ourselves
as the "Windward Famiy." We would love for you to see it in person
for yourself. You are welcome to come any time. You can also
make an appointment if that works better for you.
We look forward to meeting you!
- The center is secured by a key pad entry. Center is surrounded by a fenced playground. All of our staff is CPR, First Aid and Fire Safety certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 7am to 6pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Windward Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Windward Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Windward Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.