Montessori Scholars Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (770) 754-0777
Montessori Scholars Academy ... Was Built With Love..!!! -EMPHASIZING HANDS ON, CHILD DIRECTED LEARNING -Located on a 3-acre campus in the heart of Milton/Alpharetta, GA.
Montessori Scholars Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David Shokoohi|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Football, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, SoccerDance, Football,|
Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer,
- Montessori Scholars Academy (MSA) is an educational facility in Alpharetta, Georgia that is dedicated to the highest standards of pedagogical practices for your children. Our school focuses on teaching your child the skills necessary to succeed in the technologically ever-changing world we live in. We have obtained SACS AdvancEd accreditation, which help demonstrate our dedication to the advancement of your children in our educational program.
- We believe that kids are born with a quest for learning and we strive to provide them a more joyous and fun-filled learning experience.
- Our Mission:
- We seek to consistently serve children in a safe and nurturing educational environment by challenging and inspiring their individual quest for knowledge and skill, and by empowering the development of their self-discipline and self-confidence.
- Our Vision:
- We envision children who grow up to become engaged, productive and compassionate members of society. We envision our school as a pathway to future generations of critical thinkers, creators, leaders and professionals who trust themselves and understand the world in such a way that they will confidently be able to create positive change.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 77 students
4772 Webb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770) 475-0558 3.2 PK-5
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 160 students
12387 Crabapple Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(770) 569-5200 5.5 PK-5
My kid is in this school about 4 years since she's 5 months old. All her teachers treat her very nice and sweet and patient. I can tell she loves her teachers. She's happy at school. She's in the primary class now. The teacher has a lot of creative progresses, which is knowledgeable and full of fun. And she always gives us some very useful tips to help my kid to do even better. The teachers are from different countries. Maybe some people will concern about the kids' English. But I don't think that's a problem. At least I didn't hear my kid has any accent, or she's talking in some weird way. And the benefit is, she got a chance to contact with different cultures. This is good for a person to wide his/her horizon.
- Posted by Parent - L Z
I'm so amazed at how well my children have transitioned to their new school, in such a short period of time. My 4yr old son and 2yr absolutely love it here. We are truly grateful for all the staff at Montessori Scholars Academy. Its truly a home away from home.
- Posted by Parent - Ashley Hall
Good education for my kid for primary school. Good environment, love the school.
- Posted by Parent - Pavan
My son has been going to this school since Aug, 2015 and we absolutely love it. He has learnt a lot in this school especially when it comes to being creative and independent. My wife and I were once very surprised to see him make beautiful castles and houses all by himself with Magna-Tiles at the age of 3, which we bought for our 6 year old daughter at that time. He loves his friends and his teachers. This is an AMI certified montessori school - one of the very few in North Fulton. The premises is very big and extremely clean. While researching the best pre-school for our son, we had been to almost every day care and preschools within 5 mile radius of our home in Alpharetta and we liked Montessori Scholars Academy the best in every way.
- Posted by Parent - Vishal Bhatia
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.