Montessori Scholars Academy
Montessori Scholars Academy ... Was Built With Love..!!! -EMPHASIZING HANDS ON, CHILD DIRECTED LEARNING -Located on a 3-acre campus in the heart of Milton/Alpharetta, GA.
Montessori Scholars Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Montessori Scholars Academy (MSA) is an educational facility in Alpharetta, Georgia that is dedicated to the highest standards of pedagogical practices for your children. Our school focuses on teaching your child the skills necessary to succeed in the technologically ever-changing world we live in. We have obtained SACS AdvancEd accreditation, which help demonstrate our dedication to the advancement of your children in our educational program.
- We believe that kids are born with a quest for learning and we strive to provide them a more joyous and fun-filled learning experience.
- Our Mission:
- We seek to consistently serve children in a safe and nurturing educational environment by challenging and inspiring their individual quest for knowledge and skill, and by empowering the development of their self-discipline and self-confidence.
- Our Vision:
- We envision children who grow up to become engaged, productive and compassionate members of society. We envision our school as a pathway to future generations of critical thinkers, creators, leaders and professionals who trust themselves and understand the world in such a way that they will confidently be able to create positive change.
Profile last updated: 01/25/2021
My kid is in this school about 4 years since she's 5 months old. All her teachers treat her very nice and sweet and patient. I can tell she loves her teachers. She's happy at school. She's in the primary class now. The teacher has a lot of creative progresses, which is knowledgeable and full of fun. And she always gives us some very useful tips to help my kid to do even better. The teachers are from different countries. Maybe some people will concern about the kids' English. But I don't think that's a problem. At least I didn't hear my kid has any accent, or she's talking in some weird way. And the benefit is, she got a chance to contact with different cultures. This is good for a person to wide his/her horizon.
I'm so amazed at how well my children have transitioned to their new school, in such a short period of time. My 4yr old son and 2yr absolutely love it here. We are truly grateful for all the staff at Montessori Scholars Academy. Its truly a home away from home.
Good education for my kid for primary school. Good environment, love the school.
My son has been going to this school since Aug, 2015 and we absolutely love it. He has learnt a lot in this school especially when it comes to being creative and independent. My wife and I were once very surprised to see him make beautiful castles and houses all by himself with Magna-Tiles at the age of 3, which we bought for our 6 year old daughter at that time. He loves his friends and his teachers. This is an AMI certified montessori school - one of the very few in North Fulton. The premises is very big and extremely clean. While researching the best pre-school for our son, we had been to almost every day care and preschools within 5 mile radius of our home in Alpharetta and we liked Montessori Scholars Academy the best in every way.
Endorse Montessori Scholars Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.