Creme De La Creme
Tel: (770) 998-1844
- Crème de la Crème, a privately held corporation that has been in operation since 1980, has early learning centers located in New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Colorado and Kansas.
- Crème differentiates itself through its signature 21, 000 square-foot buildings with Primary classrooms and Enrichment classes in Spanish, Computer, S.T.E.M., Art, Music, and Creative Movement.
- Each facility is designed and sized to inspire children to learn.
- The facilities offer an exceptionally secure and nurturing environment. Crème accepts children from infancy through kindergarten as well as before and after school and summer camp for children six through twelve.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Nolan|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Tennis,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Piano Lessons, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Karate, T-Ball
- Crème is not your typical childcare or preschool, but rather an early learning center designed to make the most of the windows of opportunity in a child’s brain development for math, science, music, art, second language, and more. Crème has been bringing out the greatness within children since 1980.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: 6-12 | 149 students
1701 Brandon Hall Drive
Atlanta, GA 30350
(770) 394-8177 1.8 6-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.