Alpharetta International Academy
Tel: (770) 475-0558
- Alpharetta International Academy is a private, non-profit Montessori school for children ages 18 months through 5th grade.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality education for our students.
- We have a wonderful, diverse staff who love children and are passionate about teaching.
- Our teachers are experienced and have Montessori training. They participate in professional development on a regular basis and attend national Montessori conferences for continuing education.
- Dixie Oliver, our Founding Director, began her career as an Associate Montessori Internationale (AMI) teacher.
- She has been a leader in the Montessori community for over 25 years, helping to start Montessori schools and train teachers around the world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by program School Day & Extended Day programs available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-9 | 187 students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 325-6777 17 PK-9
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 160 students
12387 Crabapple Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(770) 569-5200 7.8 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.