- Alpharetta International Academy is a private, non-profit Montessori school for children ages 18 months through 5th grade.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality education for our students.
- We have a wonderful, diverse staff who love children and are passionate about teaching.
- Our teachers are experienced and have Montessori training. They participate in professional development on a regular basis and attend national Montessori conferences for continuing education.
- Dixie Oliver, our Founding Director, began her career as an Associate Montessori Internationale (AMI) teacher.
- She has been a leader in the Montessori community for over 25 years, helping to start Montessori schools and train teachers around the world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by program School Day & Extended Day programs available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Chess Club Art Classes, Chess Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
AlpharettaGrades: NS-PK | 104 students
5815 Medlock Bridge Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 1160 students
2890 North Fulton Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305
CummingGrades: PK-3 | 64 students
6285 Post Rd.
Cumming, GA 30040
AlpharettaGrades: NS-12 | 976 students
9820 Nesbit Ferry Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.