Medlock Bridge Montessori
Tel: (770) 623-1965
- Medlock Bridge Montessori is closely to the Montessori Method. This method was developed by Italian educator, Dr. Maria Montessori, in the early twentieth century.
- The Method is built upon the idea that children develop and think differently than adults, and that they are competent beings, capable of self-directed learning.
- To encourage this capability, Dr. Montessori developed and refined numerous objects and tools that facilitate every phase of development, from motor skills to concrete knowledge to abstraction.
- Language, mathematics, spatial learning, self-discovery, music and art - they're all incorporated into the Montessori approach.
- We encourage children to work at their own pace in a non-competitive atmosphere, to gain an understanding of themselves and develop a sensitivity to others.
- Children may work alone or in groups, all in an atmosphere of courtesy and respect.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 77 students
4772 Webb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770) 475-0558 3.1 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.