Valor Christian Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 318 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Sep. 15 / Jan. 10
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Valor Christian Academy, located in Alpharetta, GA, is a Preschool through 12th-grade Jesus-centered academy promoting learning and leadership through multiple modes of instruction.
- Currently, we offer four different modes to educate, strengthen, and equip the whole child: Preschool, Full-time, Hybrid, and the Arrowsmith program.
- Valor is derived from a Latin root word that means to be strong and to be worthy. We intentionally chose the word, "Academy" because by definition, it means one step below a university and one step above a common school.
- Valor Christian Academy recognizes that now more than ever, students who graduate with a biblical worldview face a post-Christian culture and pressure to conform. For students to stand firm in truth and step forward in faith, strength is required, and students' worth must be found in identity in Christ alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Valor Christian Academy offer?
Valor Christian Academy offers 11 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
What is Valor Christian Academy's ranking?
Valor Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Valor Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Valor Christian Academy is Sep. 15 / Jan. 10.
View the Valor Christian Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Valor Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards