Woodcrest Montessori Education Center
Tel: (951) 789-9319
- Woodcrest Montessori Education Center provides a unique learning environment that allows children to experience the excitement of learning by their own choices.
- Each child is nurtured and encouraged to learn and grow as a total human being.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$160|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $160 to $185 per week|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Bunker|
- We believe in respecting the child,
- We believe in the importance of a stimulating and nurturing learning environment.
- We believe in fostering the individuality and diversity of each child.
- We believe in excellence in education through hands on learning.
- We believe in encouraging personal responsibility, self dicipline and independance.
- We believe that parents play a critical role in their child's education.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: NS-PK | 127 students
7897 Mission Grove Pkwy S
Riverside, CA 92508
(951) 789-4762 2.8 NS-PK
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 206 students
6696 Via Vista Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 780-1616 3.3 K-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 336 students
2425 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503
(951) 359-1123 3.8 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?