Woodcrest Montessori Education Center
- Woodcrest Montessori Education Center provides a unique learning environment that allows children to experience the excitement of learning by their own choices.
- Each child is nurtured and encouraged to learn and grow as a total human being.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$160|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $160 to $185 per week|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Bunker|
- We believe in respecting the child,
- We believe in the importance of a stimulating and nurturing learning environment.
- We believe in fostering the individuality and diversity of each child.
- We believe in excellence in education through hands on learning.
- We believe in encouraging personal responsibility, self dicipline and independance.
- We believe that parents play a critical role in their child's education.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: NS-PK | 127 students
7897 Mission Grove Pkwy S.
Riverside, CA 92508
(951)789-4762 2.8 NS-PK
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 382 students
6696 Via Vista Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
(951)780-1616 3.3 K-8
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 253 students
2425 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503
(951)359-1123 3.8 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?