Woodcrest Montessori Education Center
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition ranges from $160 to $185 per week
- We believe in respecting the child,
- We believe in the importance of a stimulating and nurturing learning environment.
- We believe in fostering the individuality and diversity of each child.
- We believe in excellence in education through hands on learning.
- We believe in encouraging personal responsibility, self dicipline and independance.
- We believe that parents play a critical role in their child's education.
Endorse Woodcrest Montessori Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.