Woodland Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 806 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The preschool and day care center provides a stimulating Christian environment where children learn and explore their world. The young children make new friends, gain self-confidence, create art projects, grow intellectually, learn to share, enjoy stories and play games - activities all designed to help children prepare for the formal school experience. Learning to become comfortable with school routines, to develop respect for others and to express themselves are important goals of our program. Our day also includes Bible stories and songs in a Christian atmosphere where children learn of God's love for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Woodland Christian School's ranking?
Woodland Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Woodland Christian School?
The application deadline for Woodland Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodland Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards