Woodland Christian School
- The preschool and day care center provides a stimulating Christian environment where children learn and explore their world.
- The young children make new friends, gain self-confidence, create art projects, grow intellectually, learn to share, enjoy stories and play games - activities all designed to help children prepare for the formal school experience.
- Learning to become comfortable with school routines, to develop respect for others and to express themselves are important goals of our program.
- Our day also includes Bible stories and songs in a Christian atmosphere where children learn of God's love for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 1025 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916)452-3461 20.1 9-12
- Woodland Grades: K-8 | 95 students
505 California Street
Woodland, CA 95695
(530)662-3494 1.1 K-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 28 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.