Woodland Christian School
- The preschool and day care center provides a stimulating Christian environment where children learn and explore their world.
- The young children make new friends, gain self-confidence, create art projects, grow intellectually, learn to share, enjoy stories and play games - activities all designed to help children prepare for the formal school experience.
- Learning to become comfortable with school routines, to develop respect for others and to express themselves are important goals of our program.
- Our day also includes Bible stories and songs in a Christian atmosphere where children learn of God's love for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 1025 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916)452-3461 20.1 9-12
- Woodland Grades: PK-8 | 193 students
505 California Street
Woodland, CA 95695
(530)662-3494 1.1 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 28 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.