Woodland Christian School
- The preschool and day care center provides a stimulating Christian environment where children learn and explore their world.
- The young children make new friends, gain self-confidence, create art projects, grow intellectually, learn to share, enjoy stories and play games - activities all designed to help children prepare for the formal school experience.
- Learning to become comfortable with school routines, to develop respect for others and to express themselves are important goals of our program.
- Our day also includes Bible stories and songs in a Christian atmosphere where children learn of God's love for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 1082 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
- SacramentoGrades: NS-8 | 247 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
- SacramentoGrades: K-9 | 290 students
2500 K St
Sacramento, CA 95816
- SacramentoGrades: K-9 | 203 students
5945 Franklin Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95824
- SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 310 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.