Woodridge South KinderCare
Woodridge South KinderCare Photo #4 - Sofija and Syrenity have a blast working on their motor skills in the ball pit.
Woodridge South KinderCare Photo #6 - Amiah had fun trying to balance and walk a curved line in our toddler room.
Woodridge South KinderCare Photo #8 - Jeramiah is happy he joined our Kindercare family, and so are we!
Woodridge South KinderCare Photo #9 - Ryan enjoyed using the rocket ship to pretend to explore space during the "up in the sky" unit.
The KinderCare Learning Center here at Woodridge South provides each and every program from infancy through school age with highly experienced teachers.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers that are educated, passionate, creative and value the art of education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your Woodridge South KinderCare! Our family center is located in the heart of Woodridge and serves families in the towns of Naperville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Westmont, Oswego, and Plainfield. We transport school age children to Sipley, Kingsley, Edgewood, Murphy, Indian Trail, Elizabeth Ide, Meadow View, Goodrich, Hillcrest, Willow Creek, and Mark Delay Elementary School. We understand that one of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to start your child's education. Our safe and stimulating environment is the perfect place for children to discover their own talents. Our researched-based curriculum has been developed by early childhood education experts and our caring and energetic teachers are dedicated to making learning fun. Come on by and check us out and let us help your child's education start off on the best foot possible!
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center provides a built in security feature, fenced in play yards and written authorization must be on file for all Emergency Contact individuals. KinderCare Learning Centers abide by a strict Center Health Requirements. By working cooperatively with parents/guardians, we can ensure the health and safety of all children enrolled at our center. Our center staff members are equipped with CPR and First Aid training on an annual basis. The center also participates in monthly activities to ensure a safe environment for all children and team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Assistance, YWCA, Child Care Resource and Refereal and Day Care Action
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Woodridge South KinderCare?
The application deadline for Woodridge South KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodridge South KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.