Woodside School & Community Resource Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 830-3384
- Woodside School has been created as an interactive learning environment for children to develop an understanding of the larger meanings of life and the importance of stewardship.
- Goals emphasize respecting children's learning through interaction with other children, adults, and the environment; empowering families to meet the needs of their children; creating ongoing support systems within the community, and strengthening the community's ability to best serve families.
- Programs planned for Woodside School are based upon developmentally appropriate practices as described by the NAEYC and provide for all areas of a child's development: cognitive, emotional, social, and physical through an integrated approach.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dedham Grades: 7-12 | 590 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
(781) 326-3700 34.8 7-12
- West Roxbury Grades: 7-12 | 303 students
101 Saint Theresa Avenue
West Roxbury, MA 02132
(617) 325-4920 34.5 7-12
A wonderful learning environment!
- Posted by Parent - sstea
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?