Words Of Outreach Christian Academy
- The Word of Outreach Christian Academy (WOOCA) assists parents in training their children spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- This training is for the glory and honor of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Hence, our vision is a generation of sons and daughters taught of the Lord, thereby bringing peace and godly-character back to the homes of America.
- And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
(501)225-6629 3.9 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 6.2 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK | 90 students
14929 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-6030 8.8 PK
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 7.1 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.