Wynnbrook Christian School
Tel: (706) 323-0795
- Wynnbrook Christian School believes that all children can exceed traditional educational standards when they are placed in an environment in which they feel safe, loved, and valued.
- We teach the Georgia Performance Standards core curricula with a Christian based supplemental curriculum.
- The school maintains a quality media center, gymnasium, lunch room, and each classroom is equipped with SMART Boards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,575|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Emily Dykes|
|Admissions Associate||Cheri Perkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, Chorus, Cross Country, Soccer, Wrestling|
- Chapel-held each week
- Bible study held daily
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Fine Arts Instruction
- Field Trips
- Physical Education Instruction
- All Teachers are certified by the State of Georgia
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phenix City Grades: PK-6 | 75 students
3777 Us Highway 431 N
Phenix City, AL 36867
(334) 298-3588 3.9 PK-6
- Smiths Station Grades: PK-12 | 699 students
5801 Summerville Rd
Smiths Station, AL 36877
(334) 297-3614 4.3 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?