Wynnbrook Christian School
- Wynnbrook Christian School believes that all children can exceed traditional educational standards when they are placed in an environment in which they feel safe, loved, and valued.
- We teach the Georgia Performance Standards core curricula with a Christian based supplemental curriculum.
- The school maintains a quality media center, gymnasium, lunch room, and each classroom is equipped with SMART Boards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,575|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Emily Dykes|
|Admissions Associate||Cheri Perkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, Chorus, Cross Country, Soccer, Wrestling|
- Chapel-held each week
- Bible study held daily
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Fine Arts Instruction
- Field Trips
- Physical Education Instruction
- All Teachers are certified by the State of Georgia
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phenix City Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
3777 Us Highway 431 N
Phenix City, AL 36867
(334)298-3588 3.9 PK-5
- Smiths Station Grades: PK-12 | 699 students
5801 Summerville Rd
Smiths Station, AL 36877
(334)297-3614 4.3 PK-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.