Ault Academy-anne Elizabeth Shepherd Home
- Ault Academy provides educational services for students of Bradfield Center and the Anne Elizabeth Shepherd Home.
- Education is an integral part of treatment and assumes a student-centered approach to instruction.
- The Bradfield Center 7,800 square foot state-of-the-art educational facility includes five classrooms, a vocational area, a media center, a testing/conference room, an individual instructional area and administrative offices.
- Ault Academy is fully accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and approved by the Georgia Department of Education to serve the special needs of behaviorally and emotionally disturbed adolescents.
- Educational Incentive Plans (EIP) are developed for residents requiring special education services.
- Accreditation allows students to receive high school diplomas, GEDs and to qualify for the HOPE Scholarship and STAR Student awards.
- Our Ault Academy staff assists students, their families and/or their case workers in developing a network of resources to provide continued support after leaving the program.
- These resources enhance the opportunity for continued progress and success following residential treatment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-11|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
207 E Liberty St
Savannah, GA 31401
(912)236-5508 229.5 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.