Yeshivat Netivot Montessori
- The Netivot Infant Program provides in-home style care that enriches and stimulates the young child's natural development through freedom of movement.
- Our teaching professionals recognize that children at this stage are building their understanding of the world by absorbing and capturing everything from their environment.
- Our school currently serves over 110 children, infant through eighth grade.
- This fall, we opened our Middle School, and we will celebrate our first graduating class.
- Teachers place great emphasis on language by describing their actions to the children throughout the day.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edison Grades: PK-K | 40 students
2027 Woodbridge Ave
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 572-2022 0.4 PK-K
- Edison Grades: 9-12 | 75 students
1 Plainfield Ave
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-6533 0.5 9-12
- Highland Park Grades: 9-12 | 88 students
1131 Raritan Ave
Highland Park, NJ 08904
(732) 985-5646 0.7 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.