Young Stars Child Development Center
The entire staff here would like to welcome you to our school.
We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day. .
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Young Stars Child Development Center, our highly dedicated and trained teachers nurture your child's individual development every day. Through our unique and thoughtful approach to child care, your child will explore, learn and grow, while developing in all aspects - emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually. We hope you will join the Young Stars CDC family.
- There is a Guard check-in at the center upon entry. All parents/authorized people must have ID to enter our building. There are cameras throughout the building and a keypad entry into the center once you've gone through check point. The center also has fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6am to 6pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Young Stars Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.