The entire staff here would like to welcome you to our school.
We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day. .
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Young Stars Child Development Center, our highly dedicated and trained teachers nurture your child's individual development every day. Through our unique and thoughtful approach to child care, your child will explore, learn and grow, while developing in all aspects - emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually. We hope you will join the Young Stars CDC family.
- There is a Guard check-in at the center upon entry. All parents/authorized people must have ID to enter our building. There are cameras throughout the building and a keypad entry into the center once you've gone through check point. The center also has fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6am to 6pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Young Stars Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Young Stars Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Young Stars Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.