Young Stars Child Development Center
- The entire staff here would like to welcome you to our school.
- We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Young Stars Child Development Center, our highly dedicated and trained teachers nurture your child's individual development every day. Through our unique and thoughtful approach to child care, your child will explore, learn and grow, while developing in all aspects - emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually. We hope you will join the Young Stars CDC family.
- There is a Guard check-in at the center upon entry. All parents/authorized people must have ID to enter our building. There are cameras throughout the building and a keypad entry into the center once you've gone through check point. The center also has fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6am to 6pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: n/a
207 S Houston St Suite 130C
Dallas, TX 75202 0 n/a
- Dallas Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
5525 W Illinois Ave
Dallas, TX 75211
(214)339-2207 0.6 PK-6
- Dallas Grades: PK-12
2633 Mckinney Ave # 130-107
Dallas, TX 75204
(800)607-1107 1.4 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 25 students
2815 S Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75215
(214)426-3282 1.9 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.