Zion Lutheran Crhistian School
- The purpose of Zion Lutheran Christian School is to provide the best possible care for your child in a Christian environment.
- We offer a program with a variety of activities to develop the Whole Child: physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally, creatively, and spiritually.
- We believe in providing an environment that is not only safe, clean and oriented to children, but also provides each child with a feeling of family.
- We believe that parents are the most significant adults in the lives of their children, and we strive to create a partnership between staff and parents.
- The strength of our program is in our well trained and dedicated staff.
- Zion offers what the community needs: a Christ-centered, caring environment that will allow your child to reach their true potential socially, spiritually, and academically, in a Church and school home that will benefit your whole family.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashland Grades: K-12 | 22 students
310 Stuntz Ave
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-2502 1 K-12
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 1.1 PK-8
- High Bridge Grades: 1-8 | 3 students
39630 State Highway 13
High Bridge, WI 54846
(715)274-4197 14.3 1-8
- Hurley Grades: K-7 | 15 students
610 Us Highway 51 S
Hurley, WI 54534
(715)561-2545 34.6 K-7
- Ironwood Grades: PK-9 | 37 students
106 S Marquette St
Ironwood, MI 49938
(906)932-3200 35.4 PK-9
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.