Zion Lutheran Crhistian School
- The purpose of Zion Lutheran Christian School is to provide the best possible care for your child in a Christian environment.
- We offer a program with a variety of activities to develop the Whole Child: physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally, creatively, and spiritually.
- We believe in providing an environment that is not only safe, clean and oriented to children, but also provides each child with a feeling of family.
- We believe that parents are the most significant adults in the lives of their children, and we strive to create a partnership between staff and parents.
- The strength of our program is in our well trained and dedicated staff.
- Zion offers what the community needs: a Christ-centered, caring environment that will allow your child to reach their true potential socially, spiritually, and academically, in a Church and school home that will benefit your whole family.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashland Grades: K-12 | 22 students
310 Stuntz Ave
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-2502 1 K-12
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 1.1 PK-8
- High Bridge Grades: 1-8 | 3 students
39630 State Highway 13
High Bridge, WI 54846
(715)274-4197 14.3 1-8
- Hurley Grades: K-7 | 15 students
610 Us Highway 51 S
Hurley, WI 54534
(715)561-2545 34.6 K-7
- Ironwood Grades: PK-9 | 37 students
106 S Marquette St
Ironwood, MI 49938
(906)932-3200 35.4 PK-9
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.