Bluff View Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Bluff View Christian School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- he Bluff View Christian School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Bluff View Christian School is All Saints Catholic Academy (5.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ironwood Grades: PK-9 | 37 students
106 S Marquette St
Ironwood, MI 49938
(906)932-3200 5.9 PK-9
- Hurley Grades: K-7 | 15 students
610 Us Highway 51 S
Hurley, WI 54534
(715)561-2545 6.7 K-7
- High Bridge Grades: 1-8 | 3 students
39630 State Highway 13
High Bridge, WI 54846
(715)274-4197 34.3 1-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 40.4 PK-8
- Ashland Grades: NS-12 | 22 students
310 Stuntz Ave
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-2502 40.5 NS-12
My son has attended Bluff View Christian School since kindergarten and will be graduating from 8th grade this year. We have never regretted our decision to enroll him in the 7th Day Adventist school system. He is well prepared for high school both academically and spiritually. BVCS has given him a great foundation to build upon. Merrie Beth Hellman is an excellent teacher who truly cares for each student's personal and academic growth.
- Posted by Parent - Connie Cvengros
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.