Zion Lutheran School
Zion Lutheran School provides quality Christ-centered education to equip students to serve others and to proclaim Jesus Christ in their families, community, and world.
The philosophy of Christian education comes from the Bible.
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Providing the solid foundation for this Christian education is a three-fold responsibility--home, church, and school.
At Zion Lutheran School, Christ is the center of all that we do.
We pray that God will continue to strengthen and preserve this Christ-centered approach to education.
- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 75 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Eric Pralle, Principal
- Caring, Highly Qualified Teachers
- Small school environment
- Technology Rich Curriculum and wireless lab
- Safe and Secure and Family Oriented
- Before and After School Care and Hot Lunch Program
Endorse Zion Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.