Zion Lutheran School
Zion Lutheran School provides quality Christ-centered education to equip students to serve others and to proclaim Jesus Christ in their families, community, and world.
The philosophy of Christian education comes from the Bible.
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Providing the solid foundation for this Christian education is a three-fold responsibility--home, church, and school.
At Zion Lutheran School, Christ is the center of all that we do.
We pray that God will continue to strengthen and preserve this Christ-centered approach to education.
- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 75 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Eric Pralle, Principal
- Caring, Highly Qualified Teachers
- Small school environment
- Technology Rich Curriculum and wireless lab
- Safe and Secure and Family Oriented
- Before and After School Care and Hot Lunch Program
Endorse Zion Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.