21st Street KinderCare
Tel: (317) 897-9918
- Our staff is a well diverse group of people who enjoy working with children.
- Each member brings in their own uniqueness to the classroom, making a well balance of learning experiences and fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to 21st and Post Road KinderCare. This location is very accessible to 70 east and west. We have a very diverse group of teachers, some with tenure and some with fresh ideas. We focus on making sure each and every child and family in our care is taken care of based on individual needs. Offering everything from beginning growth and developmental skills, to preparing your child for the beginning road to education. We also offer one on one time with each child and encourage family involvement in the child's classroom.
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. The building has a keypad entry and all playgrounds have a six foot fence around them. We also participate in the Federal Food Program, making sure the children get all essential nutrition for the meals we provide.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDF (2 spots avail only in any age of classes), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
7241 E 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 352-1243 1.9 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: 7 | 2 students
1728 E 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 855-0296 2.6 7
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 N Post Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 898-4420 2.8 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS | 110 students
5750 E 30th St
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317) 591-5055 3.1 NS
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?