21st Street KinderCare
Our staff is a well diverse group of people who enjoy working with children.
Each member brings in their own uniqueness to the classroom, making a well balance of learning experiences and fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to 21st and Post Road KinderCare. This location is very accessible to 70 east and west. We have a very diverse group of teachers, some with tenure and some with fresh ideas. We focus on making sure each and every child and family in our care is taken care of based on individual needs. Offering everything from beginning growth and developmental skills, to preparing your child for the beginning road to education. We also offer one on one time with each child and encourage family involvement in the child's classroom.
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. The building has a keypad entry and all playgrounds have a six foot fence around them. We also participate in the Federal Food Program, making sure the children get all essential nutrition for the meals we provide.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDF (2 spots avail only in any age of classes), NACCRRA
Endorse 21st Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.