45th Street KinderCare
Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality childcare and preschool.
Each one of our staff people is either credentialed with his/her CDA, Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, or working toward earning the credential.
We pride ourselves on providing a family centered experience, and focusing on high quality learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome. KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country - from infant to kindergarten and beyond. We are so excited that you are interested in our center! We are a diverse center, located in an urban setting. We have children attending who live nearby, and travel in from the suburbs.
- Our center is very interested in Safety and the Health of our students and families. Our entire playground is fenced in and we have a keypad entry to the interior of our building. All of our staff is both first aid and CPR trained. Our Health and Safety Coordinator checks the building, grounds, and bus for safety measures daily and we have a different safety focus each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF, NACCRA
Endorse 45th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?