45th Street KinderCare
Tel: (317) 546-3737
- Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality childcare and preschool.
- Each one of our staff people is either credentialed with his/her CDA, Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, or working toward earning the credential.
- We pride ourselves on providing a family centered experience, and focusing on high quality learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome. KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country - from infant to kindergarten and beyond. We are so excited that you are interested in our center! We are a diverse center, located in an urban setting. We have children attending who live nearby, and travel in from the suburbs.
- Our center is very interested in Safety and the Health of our students and families. Our entire playground is fenced in and we have a keypad entry to the interior of our building. All of our staff is both first aid and CPR trained. Our Health and Safety Coordinator checks the building, grounds, and bus for safety measures daily and we have a different safety focus each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF, NACCRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
6950 E 46th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 543-4923 0.2 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: 7 | 2 students
1728 E 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 855-0296 0.8 7
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-5 | 117 students
5950 E 46th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 545-8817 0.9 NS-5
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
5502 E 36th St
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317) 549-9076 1.7 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.