Holy Spirit Catholic School
Tel: (317) 352-1243
- The Catholic school at Holy Spirit operates as an extension of the family to unite faith and educational excellence through Gospel values, high educational standards, prayer, and sacraments.
- It accomplishes this educational mission through the responsible use of resources generously shared by the parents, faculty, parishioners, and the larger community.
- As a Catholic school, our primary purpose is to encourage in each child a life-long commitment to the teachings of Jesus as we achieve our educational mission.
- It is the Mission of Holy Spirit School to provide an atmosphere in which students can reach their full potential.
- We provide opportunities for students to experience success in a climate of mutual respect and trust.
- We believe that every child is unique and that the education of each child is the responsibility shared by home, school and community.
- We emphasize critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, because we realize learning is a life-long process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||402 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-6 | 85 students
9345 Brookville Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 862-5238 3.2 PK-6
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
6111 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 783-2305 8.9 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: K-11 | 35 students
6950 E Raymond St
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 359-4275 2.9 K-11
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?