Nativity Catholic School
Tel: (317) 357-1459
Nativity Catholic School Photo #4 - 8th grade students bond during a retreat at the beginning of the school year
Nativity Catholic School Photo #5 - Grade levels collect items to donate to various charities in Indianapolis and surrounding areas
Nativity Catholic School educates children in Grades PreK-8 in a faith-filled, nurturing atmosphere.
Nativity Catholic School will LEAD through: Love rooted in Christ
Education focused on academic excellence and service to others
Achievement through personal effort and perseverance Development of mind, body, and spirit
Nativity Catholic School is a Leader in Me school, incorporating the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People into daily instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/shorts/skirt, Polo shirts in white/navy/light blue, please see handbook for more details )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary based on: - Preschool vs elementary/middle school - Contributing Parishioner vs Non-Contributing Parishioner/Non-Parishioner - Number of children attending in the family|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Middle School Choir
- Faith and academic excellence are both important. At Nativity Catholic School, learning does not stop at the core subjects. Nativity strives to develop each student's character through faith in God and a proven character education program.
- Nativity Catholic School his on an incredible journey of leadership. The Leader in Me is a process that incorporates habits for success into all parts of our school day. Those habits will also help recognize the greatness in every student and staff member at Nativity. Greatness means more than being heroic, it can be as simple as having strong faith, character, or unique talents. For every child, there are daily opportunities for using and nurturing those unique gifts and talents that make each one great. The Leader in Me "process" is joined with our sacred Catholic faith to positively impact all areas of our school.
- Quality education and strength of character are the building blocks to achieving the goal of students growing into successful, confident, well-rounded adults. Nativity Catholic School provides academic excellence in a faith-filled environment. The core curriculum in reading, writing, math, and science exceeds the Indiana State standards. Fine arts, music, physical education, spiritual growth, and community service round out the educational experience.
- Service learning is more than just a buzzword for community service or volunteering at Nativity Catholic School. It underscores one of our finest Catholic traditions a commitment to benefit the community in which we live. As part of our effort to educate the whole child, Nativity instills in students a lifelong dedication to serving others. We believe that by providing opportunities for Nativity students to serve others, we are equipping them with the tools they need to fulfill their future roles as good citizens, productive employees, and compassionate leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1258 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 849-3441 11.8 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-6 | 85 students
9345 Brookville Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 862-5238 2.5 PK-6
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
6111 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 783-2305 6.2 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
7241 E 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 352-1243 4.2 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: K-11 | 35 students
6950 E Raymond St
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 359-4275 1.4 K-11
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.