Abby's Child Enrichment Center
Tel: (859) 581-6166
- Abby's Child Enrichment Center's philosophy is that young children have an innate sense of discovery, curiosity and imagination that can be activated, maintained and goal directed by teachers who rely on a discovery approach to learning.
- The responsibility for developing the child's inner resources holds us accountable for fostering feelings of autonomy.
- Each child learns best from the material that supports his or her own learning style.
- The equipment and materials we use reflect our appreciation for many methods of learning.
- Montessori apparatus is inclined with other less structured materials to help ensure that each child learns in ways that are best suited to that child as an individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Abby's Child Enrichment Center, we cater to both the child and the family and provide a varied program that includes a rich assortment of activities to engage your child and help him/her to build skills and confidence. Our centers have established a strong philosophy of discovery learning which puts the educational focus on the individual child. Our goal is to provide a loving and educational environment in which your child can learn and grow.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 155 students
1840 Jefferson Avenue
Covington, KY 41014
(859) 261-5564 4.1 K-8
- Covington Grades: NS | 98 students
203 W Rivercenter Blvd
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 669-2770 5.6 NS
- Fort Thomas Grades: K-8 | 183 students
23 Rossford Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859) 572-2680 6.5 K-8
- Fort Thomas Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
428 South Fort Thomas Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859) 572-4641 5.1 PK-8
- Newport Grades: K-8 | 211 students
2516 Alexandria Pike
Newport, KY 41071
(859) 441-0449 4.4 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.