Abby's Child Enrichment Center
- Abby's Child Enrichment Center's philosophy is that young children have an innate sense of discovery, curiosity and imagination that can be activated, maintained and goal directed by teachers who rely on a discovery approach to learning.
- The responsibility for developing the child's inner resources holds us accountable for fostering feelings of autonomy.
- Each child learns best from the material that supports his or her own learning style.
- The equipment and materials we use reflect our appreciation for many methods of learning.
- Montessori apparatus is inclined with other less structured materials to help ensure that each child learns in ways that are best suited to that child as an individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Abby's Child Enrichment Center, we cater to both the child and the family and provide a varied program that includes a rich assortment of activities to engage your child and help him/her to build skills and confidence. Our centers have established a strong philosophy of discovery learning which puts the educational focus on the individual child. Our goal is to provide a loving and educational environment in which your child can learn and grow.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CovingtonGrades: NS-PK | 98 students
203 W Rivercenter Blvd
Covington, KY 41011
- Fort ThomasGrades: NS-8 | 249 students
428 South Fort Thomas Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.