Treasure House Child Development Center
Tel: (859) 669-2770
- This is a 4 STAR rated, NAC accredited center, located on the secure IRS campus in Covington, KY. We serve children infant through kindergarten with tuition assistance available.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call or email us for information on rates|
- Children, Inc. is a highly rated nonprofit provider in childcare, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for 2,000 children and families every day.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Thomas Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
428 South Fort Thomas Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859) 572-4641 3.8 PK-8
- Latonia Grades: PK-K | 18 students
710 Valley Square Drive
Latonia, KY 41015
(859) 581-6166 5.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.