Children, Inc., a United Way Agency Partner, provides high quality, readily accessible childcare, preschool and school-aged education programs with an emphasis on family success. Founded in 1977 in Northern Kentucky as an early childhood learning center, Children, Inc. has become an innovative network of education and development centers with additional built-in resources such as: home-based visitation for young mothers, service learning programs that enrich academic studies through civic engagement, professional resources and training for childcare and education professionals, advocacy, and research-based music production. Visit www.childreninc.org for more information.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 122 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Children, Inc. at Montessori Early Learning Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 11%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Now enrolling ages 6 weeks-36 months!
- 419 Altamont Rd., Covington, KY 410116:30am – 6:00pm
- Monday – Friday, year-round program (except major holidays)
- Ages 6 weeks-Kindergarten
- Montessori and traditional curriculum offered
- Early Head Start is available if you qualify!
- (859) 491-1455
- To enroll in Montessori Early Learning Academy e-mail director Mary Cloud at email@example.com or call 859-491-1455.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Children, Inc. at Montessori Early Learning Academy?
The application deadline for Children, Inc. at Montessori Early Learning Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Children, Inc. at Montessori Early Learning Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.