Abc Childcare Center
- ABC Child Care Center and Kindergarten is continually committed to striving for and maintaining outstanding exemplary program standards.
- ABC will pursue this commitment by providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which meets the developing social, emotional, cognitive, creative, linguistic, and physical needs of each child by using an integrated approach.
- Our Center will promote positive feelings of self-worth by emphasizing a peaceful environment.
- We will guide children to develop skills necessary to learn, live together, think divergently, to negotiate conflicts, and become culturally sensitive.
- We strive to create an environment of love and trust where a child can grow emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- We provide various learning activities to foster a positive attitude about future education and a creative environment in which a child's talents and personality will flourish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 90 students
40045 Village Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
(951)491-0940 1.3 PK-K
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 250 students
30470 Pauba Road
Temecula, CA 92592
(951)693-5524 1.7 PK-K
- Temecula Grades: NS-PK | 39 students
42690 Margarita Rd
Temecula, CA 92589
(951)693-0381 1.7 NS-PK
- Temecula Grades: NS-2 | 80 students
27635 Jefferson Ave
Temecula, CA 92590
(951)676-6464 2 NS-2
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.