Abc Childcare Center
- ABC Child Care Center and Kindergarten is continually committed to striving for and maintaining outstanding exemplary program standards.
- ABC will pursue this commitment by providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which meets the developing social, emotional, cognitive, creative, linguistic, and physical needs of each child by using an integrated approach.
- Our Center will promote positive feelings of self-worth by emphasizing a peaceful environment.
- We will guide children to develop skills necessary to learn, live together, think divergently, to negotiate conflicts, and become culturally sensitive.
- We strive to create an environment of love and trust where a child can grow emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- We provide various learning activities to foster a positive attitude about future education and a creative environment in which a child's talents and personality will flourish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Grades: K-8 | 26 students
29581 N General Kearny Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
(951)699-8463 0.5 K-8
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 90 students
40045 Village Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
(951)491-0940 1.3 PK-K
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 250 students
30470 Pauba Road
Temecula, CA 92592
(951)693-5524 1.7 PK-K
- Temecula Grades: NS-PK | 39 students
42690 Margarita Rd
Temecula, CA 92589
(951)693-0381 1.7 NS-PK
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.