Abm Ministries-lighthouse Christian Academy
- To provide a learning environment to aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- To provide a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Differences|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||37 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,750|
|Admissions Director||Larry Musgrave|
|Admissions Associate||Carmen Musgrave|
- ABM Ministries / Lighthouse Christian Academy is a private Christian boarding school for grades 7-12. We work with teens who have gotten off track and may be heading down the wrong path. Our mission is to help families with their struggling teenagers:
- By providing a safe environment.
- By providing encouragement, so the teens will have a positive atmosphere.
- By providing a structured environment, so the teens will develop strong character and discipline.
- To aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- By providing a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses by teaching them the proper roles of parent/teen relationship.
- By providing the teen with the steps in reconciliation.
- By providing an environment where your teenager can grow Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually! We understand that enrolling your teen can be a difficult decision, but a necessary one. At this trying time we are here to offer assistance to your family. We can help put hope back into the equation. We can offer a planned approach that addresses the needs of your family. Contact us today to get a fresh start on tomorrow.
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.