Abm Ministries-lighthouse Christian Academy
- To provide a learning environment to aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- To provide a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Differences|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||37 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,750|
|Admissions Director||Larry Musgrave|
|Admissions Associate||Carmen Musgrave|
- ABM Ministries / Lighthouse Christian Academy is a private Christian boarding school for grades 7-12. We work with teens who have gotten off track and may be heading down the wrong path. Our mission is to help families with their struggling teenagers:
- By providing a safe environment.
- By providing encouragement, so the teens will have a positive atmosphere.
- By providing a structured environment, so the teens will develop strong character and discipline.
- To aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- By providing a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses by teaching them the proper roles of parent/teen relationship.
- By providing the teen with the steps in reconciliation.
- By providing an environment where your teenager can grow Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually! We understand that enrolling your teen can be a difficult decision, but a necessary one. At this trying time we are here to offer assistance to your family. We can help put hope back into the equation. We can offer a planned approach that addresses the needs of your family. Contact us today to get a fresh start on tomorrow.
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.