Abm Ministries-lighthouse Christian Academy
- To provide a learning environment to aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- To provide a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Differences|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||37 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,750|
|Admissions Director||Larry Musgrave|
|Admissions Associate||Carmen Musgrave|
- ABM Ministries / Lighthouse Christian Academy is a private Christian boarding school for grades 7-12. We work with teens who have gotten off track and may be heading down the wrong path. Our mission is to help families with their struggling teenagers:
- By providing a safe environment.
- By providing encouragement, so the teens will have a positive atmosphere.
- By providing a structured environment, so the teens will develop strong character and discipline.
- To aid the student of more modest abilities through a flexible curriculum that allows the time for mastery of fundamental concepts and skills.
- By providing a college preparatory academic program that serves the student of high academic ability, through an accelerated progression to college-level courses by teaching them the proper roles of parent/teen relationship.
- By providing the teen with the steps in reconciliation.
- By providing an environment where your teenager can grow Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually! We understand that enrolling your teen can be a difficult decision, but a necessary one. At this trying time we are here to offer assistance to your family. We can help put hope back into the equation. We can offer a planned approach that addresses the needs of your family. Contact us today to get a fresh start on tomorrow.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.