5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (908) 500-2706
- Al-Minhaal Academy offers high quality education taught by high qualified staff with great dedication and experience.
- The school also offers a small group setting and a challenging curriculum which is designed to be both fun and educational.
- Our middle and high school classes are segregated. The Academy is headed by Sheikh Ahmed Salem who has over 20 years of experience in the United States in the field if education specifically in Islamic Schools including: Al-Ghazaly School, Madrasatu Ahlus-Sunnah, Darul Arqam, and An-Noor Academy.
- Along with assisting in Islamic Education in schools, he also assists in educating and counseling incarcerated youth about Islam at the NJ State Department of Corrections.We offer the following: + Islamic school for grades KG -12th Grade + Normal Islamic School Starting from Infants + Adult Programs for Brothers and Sisters + After school program for public school students + Day care program starting from Infants + Full-Time Hifdh Program with Academics (3rd-High School).
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Al-Minhaal Academy also viewed these schools: Islamic School Of Trenton/al-bayaan Academy.
Teacher really helped grooming my kid's personality. Curriculum is also robust. I am glad I took a right decision to send my kid to this school. She will be going to KG coming year Inshallah.
- Posted by Parent - ammar
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.