I Am's Temple Christian Academy
- I Am's Temple Christian Academy is committed to train boys and girls to know Jesus Christ as their lord, and to teach them through the word of god to have a strong foundation spiritually and academically.
- Our philosophy is which driven by the call of god and his son Jesus, with a Christ centered, biblically directed education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoboken Grades: NS-K | 110 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201)222-1464 21.2 NS-K
- Livingston Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
388 South Livingston Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973)992-1587 11.7 PK-8
- Somerset Grades: K-12 | 56 students
42 Cedar Grove Ln
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732)805-9377 8.5 K-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.