Alexandria KinderCare

  • Our teachers and staff at KinderCare on Minor Lane are dedicated, compassionate, loving caregivers and educators.
  • Our teachers have an average tenure of 5 years at KinderCare and an average of 10 years experience in the Early Childhood Education field.
  • Teachers are consistently looking for ways to better themselves as educators.
  • They are adamant about keeping up to date on all new policies, regulations and changes in the field.
  • 75% of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's (CDA) or higher degree, while the remaining 25% are continuing their education in pursuit of their Early Childhood Education degree.

School Overview

School TypeEarly Childhood / Day Care
Grades OfferedGrades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
Year Founded1983

Student Body

Total Studentsn/a
Student Body TypeCo-ed

Finances and Admission

Admission DeadlineNone / Rolling

School Notes

  • Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Minor Lane. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our center. We want you to see first hand, all the wonderful things that are happening at KinderCare on Minor Lane. Each classroom is filled with children who are eager to learn and whose growth and development is supported by our comprehensive curriculum and professional teachers. Here at KinderCare - Minor Lane, your child's needs will be fully met and we will provide the best care possible to make your family feel at ease while you are away. Your child's safety and well being is in the best interest of all our teachers and staff. New ideas and opportunities are discovered each day here at KinderCare on Minor Lane. So, come on in and explore and learn at our center. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
  • At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
  • Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
  • Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Spanish
  • Arlington County, Fairfax County, Alexandria County, NACCRRA, Office for Children

Nearby Private Schools

Show me:
  • School Location Miles Grades Students
  • Alexandria
    Little River Day School
    Daycare / Preschool
    Grades: PK-K | 39 students
    0.7 miles
    6481 Little River Tpk
    Alexandria, VA 22312
    (703)642-5911
    0.7 PK-K
    39
  • Annandale
    Grades: PK-6 | 252 students
    0.7 miles
    6820 Pacific Lane
    Annandale, VA 22003
    (703)256-9577
    0.7 PK-6
    252
  • Annandale
    Oakwood School
    Oakwood School Photo - At Oakwood School we believe every student can learn, just not on the same day, or in the same way.
    Special Education School
    Grades: 1-8 | 105 students
    1 miles
    7210 Braddock Road
    Annandale, VA 22003
    (703)941-5788
    1 1-8
    105
  • Annandale
    Sleepy Hollow Preschool
    Daycare / Preschool
    Grades: NS | 78 students
    1 miles
    6531 Columbia Pike
    Annandale, VA 22003
    (703)941-9791
    1 NS
    78
  • Annandale
    Grades: PK-6 | 152 students
    1.1 miles
    4955 Sunset Ln
    Annandale, VA 22003
    (703)256-4711
    1.1 PK-6
    152

School Reviews

Endorse Alexandria KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

  • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
  • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
  • Academic or athletic awards

I am a:

Name or Alias:

Your review:

Endorse this school:
Recent Articles
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.
Did You Know?
The average private school tuition in Alexandria, VA is $15,884 for elementary schools and $39,341 for high schools (read more about average private school tuition across the country).
The average acceptance rate in Alexandria, VA is 72% (read more about average acceptance rates across the country).